New Word of the day… HYGGE 🙂
On my quest to find fun subscription boxes that are women-owned, and reasonably priced, I came across Rebecca Mail. There are 3 subscription box levels. Rebecca Snail mail; where you receive 5-6 note cards, cute pens or pencils and a special gift ($20.00 with free shipping). Rebecca Small Deluxe Subscription Box; which is a smaller version of the Deluxe Lifestyle Subscription Box. This theme is similar to the deluxe box, but contains 3-4 items with a lower price of ($22.00) Lastly, the Deluxe Lifestyle Box that comes with a fun theme & 5-8 items that will bring a smile to your face ($35.00)!
Rebecca mail has been featured in Instyle Magazine, BuzzFeed, and Real Simple Magazine.
For review purposes, I chose to subscribe to the Deluxe Lifestyle Box. I just received the April box and I was very pleased. The theme of the box was HYGGE (I had no clue what that was either). The cute info card stated Hygge a Danish word (pronounced hoo-ga). Hygge is described as; a Danish ritual of enjoying life’s simple pleasures. Friends. Family. Graciousness. I think I will learn how to say this properly, and add it to my vocabulary! Being so busy in life, it is so easy to forget about life’s simple pleasures, and that’s what makes this box so enjoyable
Here is a list of everything included in the April box:
- Love, Rebecca Live Succulent ~ retail $8.00 These live succulents were such a fun surprise!
- Reclaimed Metal Earrings ~ retail $16.00 These cute earrings are made from reclaimed scrap metal
- Hanging Glass Terrarium/Candle Holder ~ retail $11.00 – (tea light, greenery, and pebbles were included) This was one of my favorite items in this months box. Very unique. I can’t wait to hang this in my office
- Candle & Pebbles ~ retail 1.00 (To be used with the Terrarium)
- Bottle of Matches ~ retail $11.00 The bottle is so cute. I light candles in my office whenever I’m working, so this is great!
- Exclusive Card ~ retail $4.50 This Rebecca Mail card featuring artwork by Kristy Kvilis. I loved the simplistic message of this card. I’m going to frame it, and add it to my motivation wall in my office.
- Lara Bar ~ retail $2.50 I have always wanted to try Lara bars, so now’s my chance! (products worth $54.00)
Rebecca Mail isn’t your ordinary subscription box. The goal of the box is to bring you “happiness”. I love the idea of simple gifts that I will actually use and enjoy. The motto of Rebecca Mail is “Life is tough…get fun mail.” Rebecca does an amazing job at curating this box, and I am very happy to be able to support another female entrepreneur!
You can find Rebecca Mail at https://rebeccamail.cratejoy.com
Until next time…..
Disclaimer: I am not being paid by any company mentioned to promote, endorse, or review their products. These reviews will be solely my own thoughts and opinions based on my use of said products.